Friday, September 3, 2010

Blue is My Happy Color

I read an article recently sitting in a doctor's waiting area and it was about colors and what they mean to people.  They (who is they I want to know) say that everyone has a happy color and, if asked, I would have to say blue is my happy color.  I am drawn to blue like a magnet, so there is a lot of blue here in Kathyville!  What color pulls you like a magnet?

I started this card a few days back and set it aside to do a few Halloween cards and finally picked it back up today to finish.  As if you couldn't tell, I love layers -- lots of layers -- the kind where you take it to the post office and you can here the chaching alert when you walk in the door.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  SU Pocket Silhouette
Paper:  SU Not Quite Navy, Kraft, Blueberry Crisp DP; Cream CS from Michael's
Ink:  Marina Mist
Accessories:  SU Rhinestones, SU punch; Ribbon - Pink Hedgehog

So, today was sort of a blah day - just meaning I did one load of laundry, went and got my hair trimmed and that was it.  I should have been running the swifter over all the floors and dusting the furniture, etc., etc. -- you get the idea.  But, I sat at the computer desk and then walked across the room to my craft desk and piddled and then back to the computer desk.  I spent the whole day in the office/craft room and did one card.    Oh well, I guess that's okay - tomorrow is another day -- OMG -- Scarlet O'Hara lives!

Well that's it for today - be back tomorrow.  Later Gator!!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I agree -blue is my happy color too. Like this card, sis.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!