Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sympathy Card

Good afternoon.  This will be a short post today, since I have a bunch of errands to run in Lincoln.  First of all, this is a CASEd card from Julie Gearinger from SCS.  Please visit her gallery on SCS - it's loaded with gorgeous cards.  Julie's card had a pretty black bow in the lower right corner of the card and I just opted for now bow/ribbon.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  SU Elements of Style
Paper:  SU Whisper White cs; Michael's black cs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  SU label punches; SU embossing folder; SU pearls

As I said, this is a very short post today (although it makes me feel like I'm neglecting a child or something).  Anyway, have a wonderful rest of the  day and see you tomorrow.  Later Gator.


2 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!