Monday, October 4, 2010

Eeek or Aaah - You Decide


What could be any cuter?!  Personally, I dislike rodents - but these little guys are an exception -- they are just so sweet and cute.  And, I'm not really sure I would want them in my pocket and I'm most definitely sure that my cats wouldn't want them in my pocket.  So, I'll just stick to the cute little image.  Another nice Autumn day here in sunny Central Illinois, although there is a frost warning tonight (so get your plant covers out) and your flannel jammies! 

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Whimsy / Meljens Pocket Mice (digi)
Paper:  Blue denim and blue gingham from Michael's and Bashful Blue and Whisper White SU
Ink:  Copics
Sentiment:  Computer generated
Accessories:  Red ribbon - misc.; Silver brads - Hobby Lobby, Red Stickles (on hearts)

Tomorrow I'm getting my flu shot (I hate needles - I always look at my husband and make growly sounds at the technician giving the shot).  And the tech is thinking he's not making enough money for the weirdos and crazies that come in for their flu shots.  He's probably right - I am not a pleasant individual getting one of their shots.  I do not walk in with a happy face or make pleasantries, nor do I want small talk or pleasantries from the tech - just get it over with so I can sulk and pout in the car!  Just kidding - no wait, I'm not kidding - I am exactly that way!

Okay, now that I've complained a little bit about tomorrow, I guess that's enough for the blurb on the blog tonight.  Later Gator!


6 comments:

  1. Isn't this cute? I love the jean pocket and DP!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I'm getting a little behind checking your blog sis. Love this card - your coloring is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a sweet card with these cute critters! and I do love a touch of gingham too.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely card with a fun image.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!