Sunday, October 10, 2010

HYCCT09 - Mothermark's SCS Breast Cancer Awareness Challenge

This card was made for Cindy (Mothermark's) Challenge on SCS for Breast Cancer Awareness.  The cards will be going to The MD Anderson Cancer Center in Houston, TX. 

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  SU Pocket Silhouettes
Ink:  Pretty in Pink
Paper:  SU Pretty in Pink and Whisper White CS
Accessories:  SU pearls and punches

The Pocket Silhouettes set has had more ink put to it than any other set I own.  I have used it for every type of occasion - or even just used parts of the set - it is so versatile and can be used for male or female cards.

Today was yet another nice day here in Mt. Pulaski, IL - breezy, sunny and low 80's.  I even saw one tree today from which all leaves had already fallen!  This week, many more colors are popping out on the trees - sure sign that Autumn is progressing.

Well, this is a short blurb on the blog tonight.  So, later gator!


2 comments:

  1. I love the stamp set too. You did a great job on the card - love the layout.

    Smiles,
    Your sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy,
    I really like this card you did a really nice job. I love everything about it, color, texture, composition etc.. I have the set, I can see I should be getting it out more often.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!