Monday, October 11, 2010

Jingles the Snowman


Meet Jingles the Snowman and his little friend, Happy.  This is a digital image from Designs by Louby Lou.  This was fun to work with and, as you can see, very little coloring.  So, I was thinking this might be a good choice for a Christmas card - they could be cranked out pretty fast.  I have made a few Christmas cards, but just not sure which one I really want to use.  Oh well, as Scarlet says, "I'll think about it tomorrow."

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Jingles the Snowman, Digital Delights by Louby Lou
Paper:  Basic Gray DP; SU Whisper White, Bashful Blue and Night of Navy
Ink:  Copics
Accessories:  Misc. ribbon; SU punch and Ranger Stickles

I had to water my bushes and flowers last night since we haven't had any rain.  My white pines need water too, but I will just soak each one for about 15 minutes and then move the hose to the next one, etc.  I power washed my porch again today- it stays clean about 2 days and then it gets dusty again.  I would never put a white vinyl porch or deck up again - it just says "please dust me up and make me dirty."

My poor car is just dusty and dirty, but I have to wait a few more days to wash her - per the body shop.  She got a little scratch on her recently and had to be touched up and they told me to wait about 10 days or so to wash it and not to have it hand waxed for a few months.  So, tomorrow or Wednesday she can get a shower at the car wash.  I hate driving a dirty car!!

Okay, done blurbing on the blog for tonight.  Later Gator!

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute snowman - reminds me of the Frosty the Snowman cartoon we used to watch at Christmas time.

    Your sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a lovely card, what a sweet image.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!