Friday, October 15, 2010

QFTD31 on SCS


This card is for the Queen for the Day 31 on SCS (Crystal).  I hadn't seen Crystal's gallery before today and there are some gorgeous cards contained within the 35 pages of her gallery!  I CASEd one of her cards (the information is on SCS in my gallery if you are interested).  Anne Ryan, who selects the queens, mentioned that Crystal is on many design teams for various companies and has not been able to upload to SCS as much as she once did, because of time constraints. 

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  SU Dream Gardens
Paper:  DCWV Metallic Gold; Asian glitter DP (unknown); SU Whisper White
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Gold embossing powder; gold metallic cord

I know - you are anxiously awaiting my weather report!  Well, today in Mt. Pulaski, it was sunny with mild winds (not really enough to mess up the hairdo though) and the temperature reached into the high 60's.  Right now, it's 47 degrees and clear outside! 

I worked for a few hours this morning and ran by my son and daughter-in-law's house to drop off sweet Jen's birthday card and then zipped to Lincoln to get my hair trimmed, got back to Mt. Pulaski at about 3:45 and left to go back to Lincoln at 4:30 with my husband to go to the Mexican restaurant, came home, watched a bit of TV and here I am!  So, today zoomed by so quickly and now it's 9:40 p.m. 

So, that's it for the blurb on my blog.  Later Gator!!

2 comments:

  1. I like the Stamp you used with the DP. It is lovely. Keep up the good work.
    Your sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely card, simply beautiful

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!