Sunday, October 31, 2010

QFTD33 - Second Card - Whimsy Teddy Bear


Happy Halloween!

I did a second card for the QFTD33 gallery (for Hilda, a/k/a Broom).  I chose her card which was done in pink and I kept her layout and came up with the above.  He is suppose to look fluffy and well used and a bit worse for wear, but still sweet. 

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Meljens/Whimsy Digi
Paper:  SU DP and SUCS
Ink:  Copics
Accessories:  Prima flowers and SU gemstone brads

Jim is feeling better today and will go back to work tomorrow. 

It was another typical Fall day - a little cook - high of about 55 degrees, but sunny and breezy. 

The Halloweeners should be heading this way soon - ringing the doorbell for some goodies, so I better sign off - because if you don't get to the door within 2 seconds of the doorbell ring, they ring it again!

Later Gator!

4 comments:

  1. This is so darling! So very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you did a Teddy Bear. He is so sweet. You done good again sis.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, this is totally adorable! Love this sweet image and your wonderful coloring! This sweet creation brought a big smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely bear kathy, I have a little catching up to do with your cards.
    I'am a little bit behind.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!