Sunday, November 21, 2010

Christmas Angel



HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY HANDSOME SON, CHAD - AND MANY, MANY MORE TO COME!  LOVE - MOM!

This image is from Crissy Armstrong at Whimsy Stamps - called Little Christmas Angel.  I though she was adorable.  In fact, there aren't any of Crissy's stamps that I don't love - her line of carousel horses is amazing!

Today is my son's birthday - could you tell from the above small font I used?!  He is the sweetest a son could be - and he is one of my heroes - along with my husband, Jim - and my Dad - who passed away in 1989.  My Dad's birthday would have been November 10th.  Lots of love to them all!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Digi - Little Christmas Angel - Crissy Armstrong/Whimsy Stamps
Paper:  Basic Gray Capella DP; SU Whisper White CS
Ink:  Copics (Someone recently asked me if I would start listing the Copics used on my images - and I keep forgetting, but I will next image I use Copics on).
Accessories:  Nesties; Misc. Ribbon; Skeleton Leaves from Wild Orchid Crafts; and Ranger Stickles

I made a card for my son - which I really like how it turned out - but I can't upload it until I give it to my son.  I used suede paper on it - which was pretty cool.

Today is an ucky day - chilly and overcast.  I guess it could be uckier - it could be raining or snowing - right!  So I'm not really complaining.  The next couple of days it's suppose to be in the mid-60's, but then high in the 30's for the holiday.  But look at it this way, we are nearing the end of November and I've only had to use a jacket a couple of days - no winter coats out yet - which is good.

Well, I hope you like the card, but I've got to go - my cats are hollering for their lunch - and they are circling like vulchers waiting!  So, Later Gator!

1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card Kathy! This is such a lovely image! Beautiful details too! I love the lace along the side! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!