Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Card


Hi to my family!! Love you!

I bought this set from SU recently and then forgot about it.  I pulled it out last evening and inked it up.  I searched all over for the Martha Stewart pine branch punch, but couldn't locate one anywhere.  So, I bought the McGill pine branch punch and used it for the first time on this card.  I put Stickles on the little branches, but it didn't show well in the photo.  I do sort of like how the card turned out.

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  SU A Cardinal Christmas
Paper:  SU Whisper White CS; Cosmo Cricket Mitten Weather DP
Ink:  Copics
Accessories:  Nesties, McGill pine branch punch; Ranger Stickles

So, this will be a pretty short post this afternoon, as I have to get ready to go to card club this evening - it's always a fun time.

Later Gator!

2 comments:

  1. Hi sis - you did a great job coloring the cardinal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful cardinal kathy.
    beautiful coloring.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!