Sunday, November 14, 2010

DDMCC02


Love and hugs to my family!!

This card was made for Dell's Dani's Musical Challenge 02.  The song this week is Chain of Love.  While the outside of my card has nothing to do with chains, I copied a clip art picture off the web of hundreds of chain links -- and glued it inside of the card.  The chain links represent people from all over that the recipient of this card has brought together in one way or another!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  SU Wings of Friendship
Ink:  SU Marina Mist
Paper:  SU Whisper White and Baja Breeze CS and Baja Breeze DP
Accessories:  SU Oval Punch and Ranger Stickles

Dani has asked that the recipient's name remain a surprise - until that person starts receiving her cards.

I've made another Christmas card, but finished it too late to take a good picture.  I'll shoot it tomorrow in the light of day - it's always better and load it up tomorrow.

I have been tired all day - maybe from getting over whatever little bug I had earlier this week.  Or, geez, maybe I'm just getting old and running down quicker - there's a cheery thought!  Boy, am I glad that thought ran through my mind!

I found a blog (which obviously has been around for a long time, but I just found it) called Mojo Monday.  It has some great sketches to use for card layouts and they have challenges.

Well, since I can't seem to stay awake and think - I better sign off for now.  So, Later Gator!

1 comment:

  1. You certainly have been busy - I like the little blue bird of happiness card
    sis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!