Tuesday, November 9, 2010

MMTPT119


This is the card I made for Mothermark's Teapot Tuesday #119.  This card will be going to a hospice center in Texas.  I checked around blogland to see if I could find some information on coloring a jar so that it looks like it has water in it - but as you can see above - I didn't find anything.  Actually, looking at the card in person - it does look like there is a bit of water in the jar, but it doesn't show well in the picture.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Digi - Fred, She Said - Gerbera Daisy in Jar
Ink:  Copics
Paper:  SU CS and Cosmo Cricket Togetherness DP
Accessories:  Ribbon; Smooch Pearlized Top Coat (for a bit of shine on the daisy)

Today, didn't get much accomplished in the office (hobby area) or around the house.  My honey of a husband and I went for a ride and then went and got something to eat.  It was so nice out, we just decided to take a ride - really to no place in particular - just in the country. 

The temperature reached low 70's today, but a bit of wind.  I believe Weather Bug indicated it is suppose to be nice until the week-end and then a bit of a dip in the degrees.

I've got a couple of new techniques I want to try out tomorrow and see how they work - from a couple of tutorials I found on SCS - if I can keep the cats off my lap and desk long enough.

So, that's it for the blurb on the blog tonight.  It is about 10:45 p.m. and I am going to call it a night.  Later Gator.


2 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!