Sunday, November 7, 2010

Patchwork Chicken


I found this really cute digi image at Beccy's Place.  I thought it would be fun to color it and set it up in a card - she is just the cutest little chicken!  As a card, it is fairly simple and clean - not many embellishments - except the two buttons.  I also used one of the Nestie labels dies to cut her out.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Digi Beccy's Place
Ink:  Copics
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket Togetherness DP (I think) and SU Whisper White and Baja Breeze CS
Accessories:  Nesties - labels die; Buttons

So, today was pretty uneventful and I spent most of the day in my office - updating my stamp logs and straightening up my desk and scrap paper box.  I only made the one card today - but did get quite a bit accomplished in the office.

It was sunny and high 60's today and breezy.  I believe I heard that it is suppose to be in the mid-60's most of this week and sunny.  Perfect November weather, but I'm sure it won't be around too much longer - but you never know!

Hope everyone (where required) remembered to set back their clocks an hour last night.  We were driving back from Steak 'N Shake in Lincoln at 5:20 p.m. and it was dark - oh well.

Well, that's it for the blog tonight.  Later Gator.

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!