Saturday, August 13, 2011

CCEE1132 - Stucco or what??


My friend, Shirley, is on the team over at CCEE and I thought I'd follow a few of their challenges.  This week - the challenge is to use glass on your card.  I used a Flourishes set called Windows of the World.  I put Crystal Effects on my windows and the outside - around the window is suppose to be a stucco finish.  What I should have done is to use distress inks and a sponge, but . . . next time! I'm not sure if it looks like stucco or my Copic covered with smeary Prismacolor pencil - but, as they say - it is what it is.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Flourishes Windows of the World
Paper:  7 Gypsies Diagram DP; Gina K Luxury 120; SU CS
Ink:  Copics: (Window Frame:  E33, 35 and 37; Glass:  BG0000, 000; Ivy:  G03, 05, 07; Flower Pot:  E11, 13; Flowers:  BG45; Outside wall:  E51 and Terra Cotta Prismacolor pencil)
Accessories:  Nesties label dies; Twine; SU pop dots

I haven't seen the predicted rain or storms yet - the sun is shining brightly and it is only 80 degrees today - an awesome day to be outside - which is where I am headed directly.

Enjoy the beautiful week-end.  Later gator!



2 comments:

  1. I like you card it's different, that background paper is beautiful.
    beautiful done.

    I hope you have a wonderful lunch with your son kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute window, the perfect stamp for this CCEE challenge. I like how you did your stucco, I would never have thought about doing that. Great idea.
    Thanks for joining us in the CCEE challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!