Tuesday, August 23, 2011

There's Magic in the Air 08-22-2011 and TSC0826


The challenge at There's Magic in the Air is to create a scene.  I checked out the store and found this cute Halloween digi called Batty for Candy Corn.  I have never seen such a cute bat!  So, I colored up the image, added a black fence and some grass.  I was going to make it a dark scene with a moon - but this little cute bat is all about the daytime!  This card is also for the TSC at SCS - to make a Halloween card.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Batty for Candy Corn digi - Paper Cupcakes
Paper:  Cosmo Cricket Matilda DP; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  (Bat: E51, 53, 55 and R21; Candy Corn: YR68 and Y08; Tree:  E33, 34 and 39)
Accessories:  Cheery Lynn fence die and grass die; Orange/white twine; SU pop dots

Okeedokee - later gator!


4 comments:

  1. what a great image and a very beautiful card kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!!!! I love it...
    Thank you so much for playing with us this week at Paper Cupcakes/TMITA

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, I love this card. A very cute image, wonderful dp and layout. I am glad you joined us for the Paper Cupcake challenge. Talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable Card!
    -Sony
    Sonia-Studio60

    Paper Cupcakes DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!