Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Totally Stampalicious Challenge 08-21-2011


Recently, I won some awesome and fun stamps from Totally Stampalicious during a blog hop and thought it might be fun to play in their blog challenges.  Today, I used Nurse Margaret and she looks like one tough old bird!  The outside of the card says "Get Well" and you open it and Nurse Margaret says "whenever."  Too funny!  There are a few other funny sentiments in this set.  The challenge this week is to use at least 3 punches on your card.  I used two SU label punches for the sentiment; I used a MS loop punch down the left side of the DP and I used a Nesties rectangle die on the brown mat around Nurse Margaret (not sure if they count dies).  On the inside, I used an SU Top Note die over some matching DP.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Nurse Margaret (Bugaboo) Totally Stampalicious
Paper:  Kaisercraft Lush Collection DP; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Tuxedo Black; Copics:  (Skin:  E21, 00, 000, R21, R30; Lips:  R37; Glasses:  C2 (topped with Crystal Effects); Clipboard: C3, E33, 31, 30; Uniform/shoes/hat: BG01, 000, 0000, C2)
Accessories:  Nesties rectangle die; Martha Stewart Loop punch; SU 2 label punches; SU Top Note punch (inside); Green/white; Yellow/white twine; SU pop dots

Okay, this really is my last post today - I think this might be my 3rd or 4th post.

Okay, later gator!!



4 comments:

  1. Awesome, love the soft colouring! Margaret is tough and funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she is really funny kathy great stamp and a fabulous card,

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Margaret is hilarious! You've colored her magnificently! Thanks for playing with our "punches" challenge this week at Totally Stampalicious! Enjoy the new stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on winning stamps Kathy. This is colored wonderfully. Love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!