Monday, September 12, 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge #60


The challenge at Kenny K's this week is to use pins and pearls. I used a stick pin and, so, it covered both.  I used one of Kenny K's newest Steampunk images, Capt. Locke.  All of the new Steampunk images are awesome.  I used Craft Chaos Steampunk DP for Capt. Locke's BG.

Card Recipe:  Capt. Locke digi - Kenny K's Downloads
Paper:  Crafty Chaos DP; Gina K Luxury 120; SU CS
Ink:  Copics: (Skin:  E21, 00, 000, R21 and R30; Hair:  Y26, 23 and 21; Eye shadow: C3, 1; Lips:  R21; Hat/Vest/Boots:  YG7, 05 and 03; Blouse; Socks Y02, 00 and 000; Goggles:  YR23; Boot platforms: YR24, 23 and 21; Leather Straps/Pouch: YR24, 23 and 21; Keys: YR23)
Accessories:  Crystal Effects on goggles; Nesties oval die; ribbon - stash; SU pop dots; Stick Pin (I made)

Wow, another nice day today - got up to 93 degrees (but the humidity wasn't awful - so it was a pretty nice day).  Tomorrow - more of the same, but only in the 80's.

So, that's it from me right now.  Hope all is well with you!  Later gator!


3 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy,what a gorgeous card,I love that image!
    Thanks for joining KKKG this week!
    Hugs Heidy

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow kathy this is gorgeous also your colouring.
    what a fabulous image, great card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. amazing, i love to see people using the newest release images

    Good luck in the challenges, hugs Sarah-Louise My Blog

    Designing for:
    Crafty Purple Frog , Sweet Pea Stampers ,Bearly Mine Designs , Kenny K and My Time To Craft

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!