Friday, September 2, 2011

Mo's Challenge #98 and TSC Challenge 0902


This card is for two challenges:  Mo's Challenge #98 is a sketch this week and it's also for the TSC0902 on SCS (but after I finished the card - I reread the challenge instructions and it was to be an easel card - uh oh!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Little Elf Kin digi - Mo's DP2
Paper:  Crate Paper Snow Day DP; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  (Holly leaves:  G07, 05 and 03; Holly berries:  R29; Hat/pants:  RV95, 93 and 91; Shirt/Booties:  YG07, 05 and 03; Skin: E21, 00, 000, R21 and R30; Ornament cap:  YR24 and 23) The ornament was paper pieced.
Accessories:  Glamour Dust glitter; Gold Twine; Nesties dies; Poinsettias (unknown) and SU gem brads

Mo has a series of, I believe, 3 little elf images this year and they are really adorable, but then each and every one of her images is wonderful!

Thanks for stopping by and having a look.  I hope everyone has a wonderful long Labor Day week-end and stays safe!

Later Gator!


7 comments:

  1. Hey Kathy! Oh my goodness, girlfriend! I love this card! These little elves are absolutely the cutest, aren't they! I have 2 that I can't wait to color!! Your coloring is gorgeous, darlin'...and I love the DPs...and those pointsettias are are perrrrfect! So happy that you've joined us again this week at Mo's!! Hugsss...Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWW I have such a weakness for these new Elves of Mo's and you really did a fabulous job on this card, great coloring and dp's, thanks for joining us at Mo's
    smiles
    Paola

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute this is! I like the paper-pieced ornament and those poinsettias...very pretty! Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a soft pretty card, i love the colours you have chosen, Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable and playful Kathy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow kathy what a great and beautiful christmas card.
    that image is so adorable and the flowers are looking beautiful to.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous and adorable card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!