Tuesday, September 6, 2011

There's Magic in the Air 09-05-2011


I do believe I have to get some reinker for my R85 Copic - it seems to not be working well right now.  In any event, I went ahead and finished up this cute little digi from Paper Cupcakes.  The challenge at There's Magic in the Air was "back to school."  My little bee is taking a flower to her teacher on the first day of school.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Just Beecause - Paper Cupcakes
Paper:  School DP - Michael's
Ink:  Copics:  (Face:  Y000, R21 and 30; Flower: YR23 and G05; Wings; Y02, 000, 00; Body: R85, 83 and 81; Grass YG03; Antennae, arms, legs Y02
Accessories:  Ribbon - Really Reasonable Ribbon kit; Prima flowers; SU gem brad; Nesties and SU pop dots

Thanks for taking a look.  Take care.

Later Gator!


3 comments:

  1. Kathy, your card is adorable. I love the sweet little bee that is taking the teacher a flower. You have colored this image so perfectly. Thanks, for joining us in the Paper Cupcakes challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whata a cute image and card kathy.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee Hee this makes me smile Kath....love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!