Thursday, October 20, 2011

TSC1021


CarrollAnn gave the challenge this week at TSC on SCS - to follow a sketch.  I wish I had used a different base color for the card - other than white - maybe a darker color - but hindsight is always perfect.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  O Holy Night - Stampabilities
Paper:  SU Christmas DP; SU CS
Ink:  SU Island Indigo
Accessories:  Nesties scalloped square die; SU brown ribbon

This was a fairly simple sketch to follow and made another Christmas card for my stash - so, I'm not so rushed as the holiday nears.

It started out bright and sunny today - and the high today is only 46 degrees and pretty windy, but, again, the sun disappeared in the afternoon.  There is a frost warning tonight - so, all the pumpkins sitting around might just have a crown on them in the morning.

That's it for now - nothing new to share.  Thanks for stopping by and later gator!



1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!