Tuesday, November 29, 2011

KKKGz71


The challenge at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz this week is to use "stitching - real or faux."  The challenge didn't say how much stitching you had to use, so I did a few stitches at the top.  Hopefully, my stitching will be more elaborate soon.  I just got my new Singer Stylist sewing machine.  And, I don't know how to use a sewing machine, but my sweet sis is going to teach me at the end of this week, so that I can start putting stitches on my cards.  I really like the look of stitching on cards and, hopefully, I will be adding that to my card recipes soon.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Snowman digi - Kenny K's Downloads
Paper:  Echo Park Season's Greetings DP; Gina K Luxury 120; SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Hat:  BG78, 75, 72, R27, 24; Scarf: R29, 27 and 24; Nose: YR07, 04; Eyes: BG32; Mouth: R85, 83; Shadow: BG10
Accessories:  Nesties Label die; Really Reasonable Ribbon; Glamour Dust glitter; Blue sewing floss

Thanks for taking a look - I appreciate your visits.  Later gator!


3 comments:

  1. Super cute! and yay on the sewing machine! I need to use mine more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun image kathy and a lovely card, beautiful papers.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kathy. It doesn't matter how much sewing is on your card as long as there is some! LOL. Love your sparkling snowman. Lovely card. Thanks for joining us at KKKG this week & good luck.
    Tine :)
    PS Good luck with your new sewing machine too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!