Wednesday, November 2, 2011

MMSC128


I seem to always select the least involved sketch over at Priscilla's blog - as I did this week once again.  I used a digi from Stitchy Bear Stamps.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Winterville digi - Lil Diva - Stitchy Bear Stamps
Paper:  Bo Bunny Midnight Frost Collection DP (love that paper); SU CS
Ink:  Computer
Accessories:  MS punch

No coloring to this one - let my computer do the coloring for me.

Spent my day yesterday browsing Hobby Lobby and Prairie Art Stamp shop - with my hubby in tow - so, you can imagine that there wasn't a lot of browse time.  But, in a short period of time, ended up spending a lot of money on more "stuff."

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


6 comments:

  1. Beautifully done, Kathy. I love that image, it looks so pretty. That scene is awesome as long as that snow is not in my front yard.

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful christmas card kathy, love that image and your background paper is gorgeous.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a peaceful scene! Thanks for joining us on the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge this week - I'm looking forward to your entry next week!
    Love
    Jen Leeflang
    MMSC DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card. Your image perfect for this weeks sketch challenge. Thanks so much for joining us this week at Midnight madness.
    MM-DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful blu cole colors. Perfect for a Christmas scene. Thanks for joining the Midnight Madness Sketch Challenge, LindaS/MMSC'DT

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!