Friday, December 23, 2011

Mo's DP2 114 and QFTD 92

I WANT TO WISH ALL MY FAMILY, FRIENDS AND VISITORS A BLESSED AND MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR!


This is my last card until after Christmas and it is for Mo's DP2 challenge 114 (to use a die or punch).  It's also for barbaradwyer82 (Barb Dwyer) on SCS - the new QFTD92!

If you notice the gorgeous blue lace on the card - that came from my sweet friend, Karin, from the Netherlands.  It is a beautiful shade of blue, soft and delicate - and I love it!!  Thank you, Karin!!

So, I'll be back later with the recipe, but gotta run for now.  So, later gator and MERRY CHRISTMAS!!


5 comments:

  1. your welcome my friend i'm glad you like it.
    it's a beautiful christmas card what a wonderful angel.
    have a fine christmas to you too with you fam and friends.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so adorable. I love the blue lace from Karin. That was so sweet of her. I read her comments and she sounds like a wonderful friend.
    No cards until after Christmas? You will be having withdrawals, my friend. :) Love you much, Merry Christmas to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so sweet Kathy. Merry Christmas to you and a Happy new Year. And hope this new year keeps you in good health!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, this card is gorgeous! I love the sweet image and those colors are my favorite...
    Hugz2u!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dear Sis
    You have a great artistic eye and I always love your creations. I'm very happy you are also being recognized for your talent

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!