Friday, December 9, 2011

SCS - Queen for the Day 90


This card is for the Queen for the Day 90 challenge on SCS.  The newly named queen is Nancy Litterell - she is a sweetheart, so very talented and always comments throughout the gallery.  I CASEd one of her cards - identical to this, but different colors, paper, sentiment and my tree is larger.

Card Recipe:

Stamps:  SU Warm Words sentiments
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Lost and Found Christmas; SU CS
Ink:  Early Espresso SU
Accessories:  SU Pop Dots and Sizzix EF

This was a really easy card - took all of 15 minutes - that is probably a record for me, as it usually takes forever to do a card.

Thanks for stopping by.  Later gator.


2 comments:

  1. simply beautful kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty, I may have to case this as I do not have my Christmas cards done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!