Monday, March 5, 2012

MFP's Speedy Fox and Friend Challenge 03-03-2012


The challenge on March 3, 2012 at Speedy Fox & Friends for Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., was to use something recycled on your card.  Those 3 buttons are from an old corduroy jacket I had in the 70's.  When it finally died, I kept the buttons - why I would have back then - I don't have a clue.  I've kept them around since that time.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  North American Woods by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP
Accessories:  Recycles buttons

I hope you have time to find something to recycle to use on a card and link it up (hot link above). 

Thanks for stopping by and thanks for looking!  Later Gator!

4 comments:

  1. Well I guess you kept them to put on that card. That go perfectly. Thanks for joining speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this masculine card and a great image for it. Good job on keeping those buttons, they look fab on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And they look so good on your card! Love this; masculine is usually best done clean and simple and this card proves it! Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi kathy the image is great and those buttons from your jacket are perfect on that card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!