Thursday, April 19, 2012

CCEE Challenge 1216


Another challenge already - wow - time is just flying so quickly!  Cindy Haffner is giving us the challenge this week to make a car or project using pink/white/black.  As you can see, this is a rather simple card, but I'm not sure that it would be considered a CAS - because of the pearl swirl - but I don't care - because I like the pearls!

So, get your pink/white/black combo ready to go on a card or project and load it up at the CCEE challenge blog - so we can all admire it!  Don't forget to leave the DT some love while your visiting the blog!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Adirondack Summer by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP Strawberry Milk CS
Ink:  Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  MFP ribbon and ZVA Creative pearl swirl

Thanks for dropping by - later gator!



7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous and peaceful, Kathy! I love that Strawberry Milk cardstock you used...so soft.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would certainly call this CAS - and gorgeous, too. The pearl swirl is lovely with the weeping tree.

    ReplyDelete
  3. absolutely beautiful kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty with the swirl and the fab sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the pearl swirl, too, Kathy. I think it's a pretty CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is such a sweet and tranquil creation....love how you worked the color combo with this image....nontraditional, but fabulous

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!