Monday, April 9, 2012

MFP Challenges


This card is for two challenges at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.  Speedy Fox & Friends 102 - make a Mother's Day Card; and Friends of Speedy TV - make a card with "Spring" in mind.  I think this card fits both challenges.  I realize magnolias aren't blue - but I was  just in one of those moods and wanted to color it blue!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Mother's Magnolias by  Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP CS and MFP 140 lb. white
Ink:  Copics:  B97, 95, 93, 91; Y18, 08, 06, 04; YG25, 23, 21
Accessories:  CL Fanciful Flourish

So, get your Spring colors out and make a card or two and join the challenges - you could win a stamp set!  I've hot linked the challenges above and I'm sure the girls would love to see you participate in their challenges.

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!



14 comments:

  1. I finally made it to Kathyville.
    My goodness, Kathy, this magnolia is stunning. And, I do like it in blue. You really made it come alive. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is gorgeous in Blue. Like the blue leaves too. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that's gorgeous! I love it colored blue like that!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't have that set yet and I am sure if I did blue would not be an obvious choice for me BUT how great it looks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy all I can say is WOW what a stunning card. the colors and the flourishes are absolutely gorgeous. Thanks for playing along with Friends of SpeedyTV. We hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy again I just love this card. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun and more chances to win with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful card you have created Kathy~~ I love the pretty colors and lovely dimension~ So glad you joined us :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous flower and color kathy, very beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your magnolia is beautiful Kathy!!! And remember, as the artist you can create anything any color you want. I think this is a perfect card for both spring and Mother's Day!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kathy, this flower is just gorgeous in blue! Awesome job on the challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Playing catch up on blogs today. This is just beautiful Kathy. I love the coloring you did on this, and the vine flourish is great with it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kathy Your coloring on this is so very good. Love how smooth the transitions are! Colors are beautiful too. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. How lovely in blue! Thanks for sharing with Friends of Speedy Fox TV!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just love this card, it is so pretty. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun and more chances to win with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!