Thursday, June 28, 2012

CCEE 1226 Challenge - 06-28-2012


This is my final challenge for the month of June over at CCEE.  Be sure and check back next Thursday for one of our other DT members who will be handling the July challenges!   For this last challenge, I suggested we make a tag or a card with a tag.  Why don't you make your card and join us over at CCEE and link it up for everyone to enjoy!  We'd love to have you join us!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  A Beautiful Day by Verses Rubber stamps
Paper:  Breezy Blue CS at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Ink: Soft Suede
Accessories:  Blue Ribbon from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.; CL Fanciful Flourish; Generic Tag

We hope to see you over at CCEE this week and be sure and check out the beautiful cards/projects from our very talented DT!!



11 comments:

  1. What a beautiful sentiment on your tag, Kathy. This is such a lovely tag card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for all the wonderful challenges this month, Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a lovely card kathy with a beautiful sentiment.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a hard challenge for me :D, but I just love your tag and the card it features on. Those colours are so restful, in keeping with the lovely verse, and the twining flourish is just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for a month of fun challenges, Kathy!

    Your card is beautiful! I love that gorgeous blue color with the Soft Suede and how you used the foliage die.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that saying on your pretty tag card, Kathy!!! You hadn't posted by 3:00 a.m. when I was commenting - so glad I came back!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW! Kathy, this is beautiful. I love how you fit the flourish around your tag. Good challenge, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the sentiment and those beautiful colors. Wrapping the flourish is something I love to do, and I see you do too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this sentiment.....and you showcased the tag so beautifully...wonderful

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!