Saturday, June 16, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge 112 - Vintage


The challenge this week at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s Speedy Fox & Friends is to make a vintage-themed card!  I'm not really very good at "vintage," but I really like trying!

The image is embossed with copper embossing powder - which I like how it turned out!  So, if you are in the mood to make a vintage-themed card - hop over to Speedy Fox & Friends and join in - you could win a prize!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Oopsy Daisy by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP Corn Husk CS; Bo Bunny Etc. DP and Bo Bunny World Market DP
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  MFP Copper EP

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!



9 comments:

  1. LOVE the use of the embossing powder! It was the perfect thing to do for vintage. Fantastic card!
    And you know, you only live a few hrs. away from me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooooooooh! I like that embossing.........Lis

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy--this is a wonderful vintage card! Just love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at Speedy Fox and Friends blog challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card card. Kathy. Your embossing is perfect. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card Kathy. Love the embossing. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV or Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV for more fun and more chances to win with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE this Kathy!!! You did a wonderful job of the Vintage! See, try and SUCCEED!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like you nailed the vintage challenge to me. Your card is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous job you did here, Kathy. I love it! I sure would like to join that flamingo under that palm tree. I need a trip to the beach....soon.

    I'm so behind commenting. I got up early today to try to work on the blog and some commenting.
    About the cleaning service, your idea was the same my sis gave me. But, I guess I am so tired of having workers in my house, I am just going to try to get squared away by myself. Of course, hubby hasn't taken a week's vacation to help. He's such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!