Saturday, August 11, 2012

Coming Home


This image is titled Coming Home by Terri from Delicious Doodles.  I've always loved this image and it's so perfect for a masculine card.  I actually made this card for the TSC0810 on SCS - to make a card featuring the ocean

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Coming Home by Delicious Doodles
Paper:  SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Water: BG18, 13, 11, 10, B02, Y00; Sky: B02, 01, 000 and Y00; Lighthouse: R24, 22, 20; Barrier Wall:  E44, 42 and 40
Accessories:  Teal/White and Red/White Twine

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is a beauty and the sea scape looks so real. I love the colors you chose for it. Today would be a good day to be there. I would rather be there drinking my coffee instead in front of this computer screen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Wow Wow Kathy. Superb coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beauty, Kathy. Looks almost as if I could reach out and touch that water.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!