Sunday, September 23, 2012

A Cardinal Christmas

This card was for Jo Jot (one of my design team members from the CCEE Stampers blog) and a friend from Splitcoast Stampers!  Jo has a very large and beautiful gallery - and I CASEd one of her cards with a cardinal - as I am trying to stack up some Christmas cards for my stash this year.  I hope Jo enjoys her reign as Queen this week at Splitcoast! 

I still have this blasted head cold - and I am really getting tired of it!!  I feel like my head is in a fish bowl - and the fish keep swimming by!!

Enjoy your Sunday:

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Christmas Cardinal by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP White Premium Heavy 140 lb. CS: SU Real Red; Bo Bunny Rejoice DP
Ink:  Copics:   R29, 27, 24, 22, 20 and E43; Cones: E25, 23 and 21; Pine Needles:  G29
Accessories:  Spellbinder's Fleur de Lis Square Dies; White Pearls

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


6 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy, I see you are stamping up a storm. And such beautiful creations. I need to send you a card and some goodies....Be on the look out.
    Bev

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful and a wonderful way to honor Joanne. Someone will love receiving this beauty for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops--my comment posted twice so I deleted one. Hope your cold is getting better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A beautiful card, a great case of Jojot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow gorgeous image and coloring, very beautiful card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!