Sunday, November 4, 2012

Cutest Ever Penguin


Is this not the cutest penguin you've ever seen?!  I used him for a Splitcoast challenge TSC1102 to make a humorous card - he's cute and fun!

Short post today - but I did want to upload him.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Pre-colored Gingerbread Slippy by Digital Delights by Louby Lou; SU Teeny Tiny Wishes
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS: Echo Park Seasons Greetings DP
Ink:  SU Real Red
Accessories:  Spellbinder's Large Oval Dies; Spellbinder's Lacey Oval Dies

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!



5 comments:

  1. He is so so so cute Kathy. Your coloring is spot on gf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oo he is super cute and beautiful card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, this is the cutest ever penguin! I am reading the book "My Iceburg is Melting" and it has penguins in it so I really enjoyed seeing this card today. Wonderful coloring and super fun card! Can't wait to see your CYDI? card in the morning! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darling penguin card, Kathy. It makes the cutest Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!