Saturday, December 1, 2012

SQUIGGLEFLY NEW ARTIST - ELIZABETA KUSHNER

 
 
Squigglefly has another new artist - and her name is Elizabeta Kushner - she has the most wonderful and adorable images.  This cute image is titled Lady Gnome.  She is really holding a huge strawberry - but because I wanted to make a Christmas card, I just put some poinsettias on top of the strawberry.  The sentiment is from a group of sentiments that Holly Young put together and they are all adorable and fun!!
 
 
The proceeds from the stamps that Elizabeta sells all go to a non-profit organization in Crotia to promote art.
 
 
There are lots of new images in the Squigglefly store today - hop over and check them out!  Remember, each Monday - there is a new challenge at Squigglefly's challenge blog!
 
 
Card Recipe:
 
Stamp:  Lady Gnome by Elizabeta Kushner for Squigglefly and sentiment (Gnome sentiments by Holly Young
Paper:  MFP Cherry Slush CS; MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; Basic Grey Jovial DP
Ink:  Dress:  R27, 27, 22; Apron: YG07, 05 and 03; Skin: E11, 00, 000 and R21; Hair: E55, 27, YR21 and 20
Accessories:  Spellbinder's Labels 20 dies; Spellbinder's Matting Basics B dies
 
 
Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


5 comments:

  1. Hi Kathy what a cute image and such a lovely card.

    Have you seen it I have won the stamp set with the Amaryllis youhoooooo.
    isn't that great I'm very happy with that.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy this is darling! I love the paper you have used and your coloring is great. I think you are so very clever to make her hold some poinsettias for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea with those poinsettias. Great card! I love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy - I just love your card. I love the little poinsettias in place of the strawberry too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute image! I need to drop over and see her other creations. This card is precious! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!