Monday, October 7, 2013

Mark's FInest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s Sneak Peek Monday




 
 


 

Welcome to Sneak Peek Monday at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co's challenge blog.   Our 4 day hop starts Tuesday, October 8-11, 2013 and the Monday before the hop always features the 5th and mini sets for the month.  The fifth set for October is Works of Art and the mini for October is Wise Men.  Remember, starting tomorrow - the more comments you leave on the blogs of the Senior Design Team members - the more chances you'll have to win one of the new sets being featured through Friday!

Check out the preview of the sets right above the first paragraph - every single set is awesome!

Be sure and join us tomorrow - I've hot linked the challenge blog for you above!!

Thanks for stopping by and having a look!


9 comments:

  1. Kathy, Your cards are stunning!! I love your beautiful cards from the mini set! the flowering branch is stunning in both colors! Beautiful designs!

    Beautiful Christmas cards too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards - you have so much detailed cutting. Great work

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, your cards are awesome. I love your works of art cards, ofcourse you know that the pink one is my fav since I love pink. I like how you made the sand hills on the second card, a brilliant idea. The Cas card is pretty, too and I like how you used the embossing folder with the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow Kathy gorgeous cards love them.
    great stampssets.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. You've truly rocked these two beautiful sets! I love the fussy cutting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous cards. I love them all. I really like how the embossed frame with the sentiment looks. Great cas card.

    ReplyDelete
  7. All of these are so pretty! So stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!