Monday, November 24, 2014

Squigglefly Challenge 4714 Deer or Dear


Happy Monday - really - did I just say that?!  But on Squigglefly's blog - it is a happy Monday - because it means a new challenge.  This week, Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals bring you Challenge 4714 - to use Deer or Dear on your cards/projects.  Rather than the words, I used a picture - a new image by Cheryl Alger Grant - which you can find in Squigglefly's shop - along with a ton of other newly released images!

Card Recipe:

Image:  Max the Red-Nosed Reindeer by Cheryl Alger Grant for Squigglefly
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; MME All is Bright DP
Ink:  Copics:  E44, 43, 42, 35, 33, 31, 27, 25, 23, 21, 00, 000 and R29, 27, 24, 22, 21; YG23; G21, 17
Accessories:  SB Matting Basic A&B Dies; Pop Dots

Be sure and check out the Design Team's cards for some inspiration!

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!



4 comments:

  1. cute, cute, cute! Love how you have cut him out and popped him up! Great coloring. Makes me want to go see the Christmas program at a nearby elementary school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is so cute. I love this image. I was so busy looking at the cute reindeer that I almost mixed Max's little face there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many cards this week, that I forgot to doublecheck and make sure I visited all my Squigglefly besties. OM gosh - I am so late. And I totally love your card. Such a great image and the way you colored it up and did it on this card is adorable!!!! Hugz - extra ones since I am so bad!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!