Monday, August 10, 2015

TAGS




These are a couple of tags I did a few weeks ago.  The top tag used a little bird die; Petaloo flowers; Stencil Girl stencil; Flying Unicorn metal adornments and TH rub-ons.  The hanger is a soda pop-top and I used a few pieces of chain to hoop the bottom piece to the top piece.  The colors are Tim Holtz Distress Paints.  The second tag I used a Prima Relics & Artifacts piece as the focal piece with a Flying Unicorn large metal adornment behind it.  I embossed it with a Prima stencil and trimmed it with some lace.  Little Prima flowers and some cheesecloth on the side as a filler.

Again, can't find all the elements used - but those listed above are the basics!

Thanks for taking a peek!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!