Sunday, September 27, 2015

PRIMA PAINTABLES and PRIMA OIL PASTELS






I ordered 4 packs of Prima 4x6 Paintables, as well as a set of the Paintable Tags.  I used Prima Oil Pastels to add color.  The first one in the top picture, I made into a card and I'm not sure yet what I will do with the other 3 prints - probably cards too.  The last Paintable - bottom photo on the right - was actually an accident.  I had been using baby wipes on my projects and one of them was sitting on that particular print and when I lifted it - it had multiple soft colors all mixed together.  So, I took my baby wipe and just ran it over the print - and I liked the result - sort of a rainbow of colors.  Other than the Paintables and Oil Pastels, I used Prima flowers, some dyed cheese cloth, a piece of burlap and a few Say It With Crystals on it.

Thanks for taking a peek.

1 comment:

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!