Saturday, November 28, 2015

Studio 75 Paper - November Flying Unicorn Kit






Hello - another page I finally finished.  I started it when I got the November Flying Unicorn kits.  My December Flying Unicorn kits are going to be delivered today (according to the tracking number) - so - if that tells you how long ago I started this!

Layout Details:

Paper:  Studio 75 Splash paper, tags and sentiments 12x12 and the 6x6 pad too
Chipboard:  Blue Fern Studios
Flowers:  Mixture of Prima and Petaloo
Mediums:  Finnabair/Prima Clear Gesso; Finnabair/Prima Soft Matte Gel
13 Arts Blue Grit; 13 Arts Gray Grit; 13 Arts Copper Mica Flakes; 13 Arts Black Gesso; 13 Arts White Gesso; Ranger Copper Perfect Pearls
Metal Pieces:  Flying Unicorn
Misc.:  Black and White Ceramic Tile Pieces; Twine

Thanks for taking a peek!


3 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Kathy!! Gorgeous photo and I love all the layers underneath and with those black circles (is it chipboard?) running across .. looks fabulous!! Love this page!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect indeed. Love this gorgeous LO, it really looks wonderful with that lovely vintage photo to finish it all off!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful layout Kathy! Love all the layers surrounding the pretty vintage image! Hope you and your family had a Happy Thanksgiving :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!