Monday, January 11, 2016

C'EST MAGNIFIQUE USE YOUR SCRAPS CHALLENGE!

C'est Magnifique Use Your Scraps Challenge




Hello, C'est Magnifique friends!!  Welcome to C'est Magnifique Use You Scraps Challenge!
Nadine Carlier will be hosting this fun challenge!

This is a fun and easy challenge, and hopefully, you will all enjoy it, but best of all
it will help you use up those smaller scraps so that you aren't throwing them in a folder
and forgetting about them.

Hop on over to the C'est Magnifique Kits Blog and check out Nadine's challenge.  And, Nadine has a
video on the blog showing you how she put together her gorgeous ATC.


Isn't Nadine's ATC gorgeous?!  So get out your scraps and zip over to the 
C'est Magnifique Kits Blog.  Use this link for a quick ride over to the blog.




These are 4 ATCs I put together using up my scraps from January's gorgeous kit!!!

Thanks for stopping by!



3 comments:

  1. So very pretty Kathy! Great way to use your scraps! Love the sweet butterfly and blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Kathy all of them!! What a great way to use up those scraps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card with the vintage look, it is beautiful. I love the burlap butterfly. Great job on using scraps. I need to use mine before mine takes over my craft room.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!