Thursday, May 26, 2016

Words and Paintery





It's been a bit since I've posted anything - although I have been creating some pages, tags and a canvas.  The colors for this month's challenge at Words and Paintery are soft and pretty and I had this photo from Google and it seemed perfect for the colors.

Items Used:

Paper:  13 Arts Aura Rosa - Thinking of You
Mediums:  13 Arts White Gesso
Inks:  Lindy's Stamp Gang Magicals Salt Water Taffy, Whale Watch Blue and Turbine Teal
Other Items:  Prima/Finnabair Blue Glass Beads; Renea Bouquets Mermaid Shard Glass
Chipboard:  13 Arts
Misc.:  Blue and Pink Threads and Flowers

Thanks for taking a peek.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout and so unique - what did you use for the pink and blue tubes?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous layout. I love that vintage style. Thank you for joining us at Words & Paintery this month!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!